Because I already created the precedent of the banana cake, the other day the one from the last issue of Good Food magazine caught my attention. So, I thought of replicating it my way, without the raisins recommended in their recipe (friends know why) and other small changes. I leave you to convince yourself that it is worth trying, making your craving in duplicate, with original photos and copy :).
- 4 normal bananas (or 3 giant ones, as they happened to me in the yard)
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 75 gr soft butter
- 100 gr fine white sugar
- 175 gr flour
- a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 or
- vanilla essence
- 70 gr ground nuts
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Overturned check with bananas:
Line the tray with baking paper, pour the spoons of honey and spread well, then cut the bananas and cover the bottom of the tray, with the cut side of the slice down, as evenly as possible.
In a blender, mix the butter with the sugar, then add the egg, vanilla essence and the rest of the bananas.
In another bowl, combine the flour with the baking powder and nuts. Mix both compositions with the mixer until a dense, homogeneous, rather viscous dough comes out.
Pour the dough into the tray and spread it evenly, being careful not to disturb the banana layer. Put in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 45 minutes. After the first 20 minutes, lower the temperature to 150 degrees. That's what I did, but in the magazine it is recommended the same baking time but at 140 degrees. In any case, do the toothpick test first.
Allow a few minutes to cool in the pan and then turn over on a plate and remove the baking paper. You can serve it with sweet cream, whipped cream, whole nuts, raisins. Good appetite!
Recommendations for you and your home
Slow Cooker 6.0L DuraCeramic Sautéed
Prima Latte Silver Coffee Espresso
Smoothie and Ice Cream Set, SICS-B6000 for the B6000 and B3500 range
Don't miss any recipes or find out what else
we set up on
To be up to date with the latest news and promotions enter your email address and click the send button
We assure you that your information will be kept safe and you can change your mind at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
Check with bananas and hazelnut flour
I got some baked hazelnut flour from Nuts for Nuts and kept thinking about what to do with it, so it turned out to be a gluten-free cake with nut and banana cream. It surprised me the most by the subtle taste of bananas, nuts, but also by its moisture, being slightly creamy. You have to try it!
1. Mix the hazelnut flour (I used hazelnut flour from Nuts for Nuts) with the oatmeal, erythritol (I used the Farewell Fat), cocoa, salt and baking powder.
2. Grind the bananas and mix, with the mixer, with the hazelnut paste (I used Nuty Cream from Nuts for Nuts), eggs (or aquafaba), vanilla and gradually add the almond milk.
3. Mix the dry and wet ingredients well and empty the dough into a cake pan lined with baking paper.
4. Using a teaspoon, empty unevenly, a little nut cream here and there through the cake. Sprinkle a little hazelnut flour on top to have a crispy crust.
5. Place the cake in the oven for 50-60 minutes at 170 ° C. Check it with a toothpick at the end to make sure it's baked. Stick a toothpick and if it comes out clean, the cake is baked. Good appetite!
I also challenge you to "play" with the ingredients and "cut new flavors".
What is banana bread
Similar on the outside with a cake, and on the inside with a carrot cake, banana bread is a delicious and healthy dessert. Banana bread is prepared from a tender crust, enriched with banana puree, which is then baked in the oven. Although the flavor of the dish, in its basic form, is more than satisfactory, there are recipes that recommend adding walnuts, chocolate or even currants, for a special flavor.
Regardless of the variations of this dessert, the combination of its firm crust and the fragile core, almost syrupy, makes the moment when you taste a well-prepared banana bread to be just the first such experience, in a long string. Banana bread is an ideal dessert for winter evenings, where you enjoy a long cup of milk or hot tea, but also for any other day of the year, when you want to surprise your friends with a sweet that is both simple and special.
Check with bananas and dulce de leche
A good idea to use very ripe and fragrant bananas, but which no longer have a pleasant external appearance, is to turn them into a delicious cake with caramelized dulce de leche and pecans, covered in coffee-flavored chocolate icing. A mix of tastes that turns your back on you!
1. Mix the cream with the whipping cream and baking soda and leave for 10 minutes, until it bubbles on top.
2. Then add the butter, sugar, dulce de leche and eggs and mix well. Top with flour, cinnamon and baking powder. I recommend that they be sifted because it will result in a fluffier cake.
3. Melt the 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and when it caramelizes, add the pecans, mix well and remove from the heat. They are emptied on a baking sheet and when they have cooled, they are finely chopped.
4. Add the pecans to the dough, along with the finely ground bananas and chocolate chips. Don't forget to keep some caramelized walnuts for decoration.
5. Empty the dough in a large cake pan (or 2 smaller trays), lined with baking paper and bake for one hour at 180 ° C. Leave to cool after removing from the oven and then prepare the icing.
6. Melt the chocolate in the whipping cream through the bain marie process (in a metal or ceramic bowl, placed on top of a pot of boiling water). After the chocolate melts, remove from the heat and add the coffee extract (I used it from Cloud Nine Factory). Mix well and then glaze the cake. Garnish with caramelized pecans and serve. Good appetite!
I also challenge you to "play" with the ingredients and "cut new flavors" with the tasty products delivered by For Fresh.
Banana is a special fruit, with a sweet taste and many beneficial properties. In addition, this product is easy to serve at any time.
Although included in the fruit category, from a nutritional point of view, bananas are more like carbohydrates, such as potatoes and pumpkin.
Bananas have a bad reputation, being considered a fattening food and should be avoided by overweight people. But their high sugar content is counterbalanced by their high fiber content, which helps the body use that glucose. In addition, these fruits are low in fat.
Below, we present a list of the benefits offered by these sweet and nutritious fruits. Bananas:
- Fights hypertension.
- Provides energy and vitality. This food is recommended for children, athletes and physically and intellectually active people.
- The potassium content helps to combat water retention.
- Their diuretic properties, fiber content and the fact that they are very filling make them the ideal supplement for weight loss.
- The magnesium content of bananas improves the health of muscles and the nervous system.
- These fruits fight digestive problems such as hyperacidity and gastric ulcer.
- Bananas slow down brain aging and improve concentration and memory.
Breakfast recipes: Banana cake
Are you on the run and don't know what else to cook for breakfast? If you have a craving for something sweet in the early hours of the day, this banana cake recipe is ideal.
HE DIED! HUGE MOURNING ON ANTENNA 1! UNFORTUNATELY, THE NEWS OF DEATH FALL LIKE A LIGHTNING OVER ROMANIA
You only need a few andingredients, and the cake bakes in 40 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature, as desired.
MOURNING IN ROMANIA! CRISTIAN POPESCU DIED! HIS HEART GAVE!
Ingredients cake with bananas
- 4 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- baking powder
- baking soda
- vanilla extract
TOTAL SHOCK! HOW ARSENIE BOCA ADVISED WOMEN TO MAKE LOVE IN EASTER LENT
How to prepare cake with bananas
First, grease the pan with butter and line it with flour. Then mix the bananas and add the eggs, vanilla and sugar.
Separately mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon and add over the banana mixture. Pour all the contents into the cake pan and leave in the oven for 40 minutes. Good appetite!
1. Prepare a sachet of gelatin, following the instructions on the package, and melt the chocolate. After both ingredients have cooled a little, pour the gelatin over the chocolate and mix. Add the yolks and mix, then add the foam from two egg whites and mix gently.
2. In a baking tray with detachable edges and lined with food foil, pour the chocolate foam and shake the tray a little so that the foam layer settles evenly. Let it cool until the white layer is ready.
3. Put the banana slices on the fire for a maximum of 10 minutes in melted butter, turning them to brown on both sides. Whisk the remaining four egg whites, add the second sachet of prepared gelatin and then add the bananas.
4. Spread the white layer over the chocolate layer, level it and cover it with the edges of the foil. Let cool for 2 hours. Unfold the edge of the baking tin, remove the foil, cut the cake and bring it to the table with chocolate sauce or pieces of chocolate, according to taste.
Overturned check with bananas
Ingredients for a cake form :, 1. 4 normal bananas (or 3 giant ones, as they turned out), 2.5 tablespoons honey, 3. 75 g soft butter, 4. 100 g fine white sugar, 5. 175 gr flour, 6. a teaspoon baking powder, 7. 1 egg, 8. vanilla essence, 9. 70 gr crushed walnuts
Difficulty: low | Time: 50 min