- Meat and poultry
- Cuts of chicken
- Chicken breast
- Breaded chicken breasts
This is a favourite in our house; it's quick, easy and tastes great. Using Parmesan gives a little more texture to breaded chicken.
578 people made this
- 50g (2 oz) dried breadcrumbs
- 75g (3 oz) grated Parmesan
- 1 dessertspoon Italian seasoning, such as Schwartz
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
MethodPrep:5min ›Cook:30min ›Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and Italian seasoning. Dip chicken breasts in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place coated chicken on a baking tray or dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until juices run clear, turning chicken over after 15 minutes.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(495)
Reviews in English (347)
It was tasty, but a bit bland to be honest. Personally I think there are more interesting twists you can do with an oven-baked chicken fillet, but this definitely works as an easy, no hassle mid-week dinner.-15 Apr 2012
My Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this, did feel it was a little dry but cheated a little by adding 15g of butter to the baby new potato's served with it.-05 May 2014