The idea is taken from a culinary picture ... I thought of combining pasta with sour cream and the result is very good !!!
- 300 gr pasta (spaghetti type)
- 2 large sausages
- 200 ml sour cream
- 2 sprigs of green onion
- 2 cloves garlic
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Spaghetti with sausages in sour cream sauce:
First take the sausages and cut the slices. We put 4-5 strands of spaghetti in each one (taking care that they don't break). We boil the water and when it boils we add salt and then we put the pasta with sausages. about 10 minutes. When they are ready we drain them.
Separately in a pan, heat a little oil and add the whole garlic. When it has taken on color, add the sliced onion. When it has hardened, add the sour cream. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
Put the pasta in this sour cream sauce and serve hot.
Spaghetti with sausages in sour cream sauce - RecipesSausages with cream sauce
Traditional recipe from Ukraine
Preparation time: 45 min.
Ingredient: 300 g of sausages, a few sprigs of spaghetti, 300 g of mushrooms, a tablespoon of flour, 0.5 l sour cream, 3 tablespoons water, a few sprigs of dill, salt, pepper
Method of preparation: Cut the sausages of length 5-7 cm, through which the spaghetti strands of length 10-15 cm are inserted (so that the spaghetti comes out on both sides about 2 cm). Put them to boil with a little salt, over a normal heat (not to be too big or too small, so that the sausages do not crack during cooking).
Put sliced mushrooms in a pan with a little oil to harden, then add flour and mix well. Then add the cream and 3 tablespoons of water (let it boil, when it starts to boil, leave it for only 5 minutes), add the salt and pepper to taste.
Serve hot with puree.
Put the sausages in a plate and put the sauce on them.
|1. Corn soup with cream and cheese (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups) |
2. Chutney sauce with tomatoes and carrots (Sauces> Vegetable sauces)
3. Cream sauce (Sauces> Sauces for fish dishes)
4. Veal heart with sour cream and vegetable sauces (Food> Organ dishes)
5. Fish rings with mustard sauce (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
6. Cheese croquettes with sauce (Appetizers> Appetizers with cheese)
7. Potato salad with cream sauce (Salads> Vegetable salads)
8. Shrimp with cream (Foods> Fish and seafood dishes)
9. Romanian eyes with cream (Appetizers> Appetizers with eggs)
10. Mackerel with cream and lemon (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
11. Creamy spinach (Foods> Vegetable dishes)
12. Beef skewers with hazelnut and garlic sauce (Food> Steaks)
13. Lamb with cream sauce (Food> Meat dishes)
14. Scordolea sauce (Sauces> Sauces for fish dishes)
15. Sausage Potato Salad (Salads> Beef or Pork Salads)
16. Trout cooked in wine with sauce (Food> Fish and seafood)
17. Vegetable food with diet sauce (Foods> Vegetable dishes)
18. Cream sauce (hot) (Sauces> White sauces)
19. Pickled fillets with cream and saffron sauce (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
20. Trout with green sauce (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
21. White cod with curry sauce (Foods> Fish and seafood dishes)
22. Leeks with olives in tomato sauce (Food> Vegetables)
23. Egg yolks with white sauce (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
24. Yogurt ice cream with melon and white wine sauce (Sweets> Ice cream)
25. Pork chop with spicy sauce (Food> Steaks)
26. Leeks in vegetable sauce (Appetizers> Appetizers with vegetables)
27. Sour Sauce (Sauces> Vegetable Sauces)
28. Amatriciana Sauce (Sauces> Spaghetti Sauces)
29. Tongue with Ragu sauce (Food> Organ dishes)
30. Chicken with nuts and Velours sauce (Sweets> Cakes and pies)
Capers sauce with cream
A light sauce that goes well with filé white fish, whether fried, grilled or baked.
What do you need?
- 20 - 30 g butter
- 2 teaspoons small capers (chopped, whole or fifty-fifty)
- 2 teaspoons vinegar (from the capped jar)
- 100 mL cooking cream (32% fat)
- 50 mL dry white wine
- a handful of finely chopped green parsley
- sea salt and mixed pepper (both freshly ground).
How do you proceed?
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- In the melted butter, pour the capers together with their vinegar. You can chop the capers beforehand, but it is not mandatory. With chopped capers the sauce is more homogeneous, with whole ones it is more good-looking. The choice is yours (there is also the middle way, the one with 50-50)
- Bring to the boil and quench with wine
- Add half of the chopped parsley and then the cream
- Homogenize, season with salt and pepper, increase the heat and bring to a boil
- Boil for 3-4 minutes, until the sauce thickens, turn off the heat, add the remaining parsley and mix.
/> Serve hot over white fish fillets (shallot, cod, pollock etc).
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Cream sauce it is very easy to prepare and the ingredients for its preparation are at the disposal of any mother who is also a good housewife. This is exactly what you need for training sour cream sauce:
Preparation sour cream sauce it won't take you more than twenty minutes in the kitchen, so you have plenty of time to play with the little one. Here are the steps you need to take to prepare sour cream sauce perfect:
In a pan, heat the butter.
Extinguish the composition thus obtained with milk, stirring constantly so as not to form lumps.
Let it boil for a few minutes so that the mixture thickens.
At the end, add lemon juice, salt, pepper and finely chopped dill.
Take the composition off the heat and add the sour cream.
Cream sauce it is also healthy due to its rich dairy content, and aromatic due to dill and slightly due to lemon juice. Your child will be happy to taste this sauce with his favorite food over boiled or boiled chicken, or even with a salad and boiled vegetables. Good appetite!
Pasta with ham and creamy cream sauce
Pasta with ham and creamy cream sauce. A simple pasta recipe for children's taste. Penne or other short pasta with creamy cream and parmesan sauce, with pieces of ham, cherry tomatoes and basil.
Simple recipe from pasta with ham and creamy cream sauce it prepares very quickly! In 20 minutes you can sit at the table. The creamy cream and parmesan sauce is fine and velvety. I used a sour cream (for the pancake) but with min. 20% fat. You can also opt for natural sweet cream (for whipped cream).
The ham is a pressed one (Prague ham type) & # 8211 so we are not talking about bacon, kaiser or smoked ribs. It must be a weaker ham because the sauce is rich enough. If you want a recipe for pasta with smoked and sour cream you can consult this one.
There are delicious simple pasta with tomatoes, basil and smoked meat (bacon, ribs, kaizer) whose recipe you can find here.
Or pasta with tomatoes and caramelized corn quick recipe (recipe here).
The pasta I chose were penne but you can also use farfalle, rigatoni, snails or even spaghetti.
Cherry tomatoes and fresh basil leaves give a note of freshness to this dish. Don't give up on them!
From the ingredients below I got 2 servings of pasta with ham and creamy cream sauce.
How to prepare yellow stew with sour cream
Look at the wonderful yellows I found in the market in Arad! Normally wild mushrooms do NOT wash with water! It is enough to clean them with a brush, to remove dust, sand or dry grass from them. If they are very dirty and these impurities are stuck to them & # 8230 we have nothing to do and we will have to rinse them with cold water and then drain them in a strainer. DO NOT let yourself be immersed in cold water but rinse quickly under running water!
I cut the large yellow ones into pieces and left the medium and smaller ones whole. In a pan I melted the butter (without smoking) and I turned the yolks over the butter.
I left the pan open, without a lid I mixed it occasionally with a spatula in it (being careful not to break the yolks). After a few minutes it is noticed that they leave the water and decrease a lot. After they have fallen, salt and pepper to taste.
Weekend idea: Spaghetti with mussels and sweet cream sauce
We put the spaghetti to boil and prepare them until they become al dente. We immerse the shells 2-3 times in cold water and then drain them well. In a large, deep frying pan, heat the olive oil and heat the garlic a little (crushed with a knife blade) and then finely chop. Put the shells, roll them in the aromatic oil for about 3-4 minutes, season with salt, pepper and add sour cream. Put the lid on and let it boil for a few minutes, let it cool down a bit, then sprinkle with chopped parsley, chilli and drained spaghetti. Mix the spaghetti well with the sauce and mussels.
Set aside the pan on the fire, sprinkle a little lemon juice and serve.
Literally, there are some colossally tasty pasta! :)
I am waiting for you on my blog for easy summer recipes: calatorii-culinare-adina.blogspot.ro/
A recipe proposed by: Adriana Dumitru (Adriana_Dumitru_1)
500 gr spaghetti
1 chicken breast
250 gr sour cream
250 gr cheese
salt, pepper, delicate
1 teaspoon oregano
Bring water to a boil and add a pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of oil. When the water boils, put the spaghetti and let it boil.
Boil the chicken breast, then cut into cubes. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan, brown the chicken very little, then add the sour cream and bring to the boil. I used sweet cream, but you can put any kind of cream.
After the cream has boiled, add the grated cheese, eggs, spices, salt, pepper, delicate to taste and bring to a boil.
When the sauce is ready, pour hot over the spaghetti and serve.
You can also try this delicious video recipe
Chicken with cream simple and quick recipe
Chicken with cream simple and quick recipe. How to make chicken with sour cream? The tender pieces of chicken (boneless thighs or breast) wrapped in a very fine and velvety sour cream sauce. A simple, quick, easy to prepare recipe.
How to make chicken in sour cream sauce that does not cut (cheese)? This chicken with sour cream (chicken breast or boneless thighs) is made all over Europe, being part of the range of winter food recipes, more consistent. In the meantime, it has become a traditional Moldovan or Romanian recipe. More Bucovina. How to make chicken with sour cream in Bucovina? It is made with country chicken (pieces with skin and bone), with vegetables and greens (carrots, parsley, parsnips, onions) and looks more like a chicken ciulama (which is prepared on the basis of a meat soup with vegetables). Very good and so on! But there are two completely different recipes: chicken with sour cream is not ciulama! You can find it here old ciulama recipe chicken with mushrooms and sour cream.
The Germans and the Austrians also make chicken with sour cream and call it & # 8222Hähnchen mit Rahmsoße & # 8221 and the French have their & # 8222poulet a la creme fraiche & # 8221. Mushrooms are usually added to this creamy chicken recipe. as I did here.
The chicken recipe with sour cream that I present to you now is after Silvia Jurcovan. Her book is called & # 8222Cooked French-style chicken & # 8221. I think you already know that I'm not a fan of chicken breasts, so I chose some boneless thighs for this recipe. They are much tastier and juicier.
Salt, pepper, onion and garlic (discreetly) are enough for this kind. There is no point in intervening with other spices or aromatic herbs because they would cover the delicate taste and aroma of sour cream.
The cream I used was a very fine Albalact cream, with 20% fat (we are talking about fermented cream, not sweet cream for cooking). There is also Albalact with 25% fat. I was very happy to find that it did not coagulate (cheese) by cooking and that the sauce was smooth and homogeneous, without lumps.
From the quantities below it results approx. 4 servings of chicken with sour cream.