The meat is boiled in about 2 liters of water with a teaspoon of salt and boiled until it penetrates halfway.
Turn on the oven to heat.
Remove the meat from the water and leave to cool, then cut into small pieces.
Parsley and larch are washed and chopped.
Peel and wash the onion and garlic, then cut into large pieces.
Put the meat and greens in the food processor and chop, then put in a bowl and mix with raw eggs, paprika, a little salt and a little dried thyme.
Grease with oil two medium trays for the cake, put half of the meat, then 3 boiled eggs peeled, then add the other half of the meat. Place the trays in the oven until the meat penetrates well. Towards the end, you can grease the meat with a little water, then leave it in the oven for another 2-3 minutes.
1. Combine beef with sausage. Add the finely chopped parsley, salt, pepper and the rest of the spices.
2. Combine 2 eggs with cream for cooking until smooth, then pour the composition over the meat mixture and mix.
3. Boil 3 of the eggs for a maximum of 10 minutes and clean them after they cool.
4. In a cake pan, spread a layer of foil and lift it on the walls of the tray. Spread half of the amount of meat over the foil, place the 3 boiled eggs, and level the rest of the meat on top.
5. Spread a layer of foil the size of the tray over the top layer of meat and strain it along the walls of the tray.
6. Cut fine lines with the knife on the foil wrapper, without piercing the dough.
7. Punch the foil in 2 points with the tip of a knife, to facilitate the exit of steam during baking. Grease the French liver with egg yolk and bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, then at 160 degrees for another 30 minutes.
Photo source: www.preparatedevis.ro
Start preparing the delicious pork chop by preparing the organs. They are cleaned and washed very well, then, except for the liver, they are boiled in salted water. The liver will be added later, as it boils much faster than the rest of the entrails. After they have boiled, let them cool, then cut them into pieces and pass them through the mincer. The two slices of bread are soaked in water in which they boiled the organs and are also given through the mincer. Add 7 of the 8 raw eggs, salt and pepper and mix through the composition until smooth. The onions and green garlic as well as the dill and parsley are chopped and put in the composition, mixing well.
Pour half of the composition pork chop in cake forms lined with baking sheet, place boiled eggs lengthwise, then pour the rest of the composition. Insert the trays with pork chop in the oven, over medium heat. When it has caught the crust, remove the dough, grease it with a beaten raw egg, then put it back in the oven for a few minutes, to brown nicely.
Method of preparation
Pork with bacon mantle
Cut the meat into cubes, wash it, let it drain and then put it through the mincer. mix
Mix the composition. Put in a form lined with paper or a little butter. Put on top
There is not much meat, as evidenced by this wonderful meat recipe wrapped in meat! Experience shows us that it is a dizzyingly tasty combination! Try our drob recipe to delight your taste buds with something particularly delicious!
- 1 kg. - ground beef
- 500 gr. - minced pork
- Bacon (sliced)
- 3-4 eggs (boiled)
- 2 onions
- ½ chilli peppers
- 1 bun
- Salt and black pepper
The preparation process
Break the bun into small pieces and put them in a bowl, pour milk on top and let them soften.
Cut the onion into cubes. Fry the onion over medium heat for a few minutes or until softened (you should not brown it). Remove the onion from a plate and let it cool a bit.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Put the minced meat, the pieces of bread soaked in milk and drain well, the finely chopped chilli pepper, the fried onion, the herbs, the salt and the black pepper in a large bowl. Mix everything well so that all the ingredients are incorporated.
Place the thin strips of bacon on the walls of a rectangular baking tray (30X10) so that they hang on the edges. Then press 1/3 of the meat mixture over the bacon, arrange 3 eggs and cover them with the remaining meat. Cover the meat mixture with the slices of bacon that were hung on the edges. He patches a few slices of bacon in places.
Put the tray in the oven for an hour or an hour and twenty minutes. Remove the dough from the oven and carefully turn it over on a flat tray lined with aluminum foil and put it in the oven again for 10 minutes at a temperature of 220 degrees C or until it browns nicely on top.
Transylvanian lamb liver recipe prepared with liver and lamb entrails, onion, lard, flour and greens
Drob with vegetables
Soybeans or beans with vegetables and brown rice or cornflakes, seasoned with thyme and basil
Lentil with rice
Fasting recipe prepared with lentils, rice, onions, ground walnuts and broth, seasoned with thyme and garlic
Stewed pork steak recipe served with pork puree garnish
Cighir in prapur is an alternative to the classic lamb stew, which uses pork and beef. I washed the pork liver and kept it in raw milk for about an hour. Then I cut it into suitable pieces and boiled it.
I boiled the spleen, the heart and the beef tongue, separately, in the miracle pot for about an hour. Usually the tongue is boiled when the skin on top comes off very easily starting from the top.
I washed the kidney very well and cut it in the canals and passed it several times through a strong stream of cold water. I then boiled it in water with two tablespoons of vinegar.
When they were all cooked, I finely chopped them in the food processor, but they can also be served very well in the meat grinder.
I mixed the mince with a raw egg, finely chopped onion and hardened in a little oil, cream, freshly chopped parsley and spices.
Then I greased a cake pan with butter and placed it nicely and carefully, so that it would not break, leaving the edges over the tray to cover the composition. In this I then put a part of the mince, I placed in a row the 3 hard boiled eggs, then the rest of the composition after which I covered everything with the edges of the pan.
I greased with a little egg yolk and put everything in the hot oven for about 40-50 minutes.
Cighir in prapur was very delicious. even though I didn't have a lamb, traditionally for Easter.
The source of this recipe is the culinary blog Alice-Alinutza.
Pork Stuffed with Eggs & # 8211 Recipe for a Successful Easter Chick
Pork stuffed with eggs - Easter cake
Stuffed pork belly is a traditional Easter dish. Different variants can be prepared, the meat can be lamb, pork or beef, and the base of the filling is eggs and parsley leaf.
I will present two variants of pork tenderloin, one stuffed with eggs and the other with chicken liver.
Ingredients pork stuffed with eggs & # 8211 Easter cake
- 1 kg pork tenderloin
- 10 eggs
- 4-5 slices of white bread
- salt pepper
We still need bacon and toothpicks
Method of preparation
We prepare the pork tenderloin for the filling, season it with salt and pepper and sew it to one side. It is good if we prepare the spices a few hours faster so that the meat can penetrate.
For the filling: boil 6 eggs, remove the bread crumbs and crush the breadcrumbs.
Grate boiled eggs, mix with breadcrumbs, 4 raw eggs, finely chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper.
With the obtained composition we fill the pork belly, after which we sewed the part where we put the filling. Put the stuffed meatballs in boiling water for 5-10 minutes, then put them in the prepared tray, place slices of bacon on top and fix with toothpicks.
Bake in the oven for about 60 minutes. Slice when well cooled.
1. Ingredients 2. Grated eggs and a few cut into cubes 3. Eggs and bread crumbs 4. Add a raw egg 5. Finely chopped parsley leaf 6. Stuffed meat 7. Sew edge 8. Stuffing boiled in water for 5-10 minutes 9. Pork stuffed in the pan with pieces of bacon 10. Stuffed meat fried in the oven 11. The interior 12. Presentation suggestion
Chopped meatball with egg!
Chopped meatball with egg. A recipe without much hassle, delicious and easy to prepare!
-500 gr of minced pork
-500 gr of minced chicken
-4 slices of white bread (bagel)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the onion into small pieces, fry it in oil until golden brown, then add a little paprika and cook for another 1 minute.
2. Soak the bread in milk.
3. We recommend using 2 types of meat, namely chicken and pork, which will make the roll more delicate and juicy. Combine minced meat with salt, pepper, crushed garlic and crushed soft bread. Stir until smooth.
5. Add the fried onion and the paprika and mix once more well.
5.Cut the green onion into small pieces.
6. Transfer the meat composition to the tray lined with 2 layers of foil, distribute it evenly, so as to obtain a countertop 2 cm thick.
7. In the middle, add the green onion, and over it, the whole boiled eggs.
8. Roll - cover the eggs with one side of the minced meat, then the other.
9. Wrap the roll in foil and bake it in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 40-50 minutes.
10. Then uncover the roll and put it back in the oven, to brown for another 15 minutes, on the grill.
Get an appetizing and good-looking delight. Leave to cool for 30 minutes, then portion and serve. Guests will be pleasantly surprised by the wonderful taste!