First we prepare gnocchi, as follows:
Boil the potatoes in their skins, peel them, then put them on the grater with small meshes.
Add 1 suitable egg and flour, mix / knead very well and obtain a sticky dough from which we will break the pieces to the preferred size, shape them into the desired shape, and boil them in salted water until they rise to the surface.
Drain them from the water in which they boiled and let them drain until we prepare the sauce:
-wash the leek, cut it into thin slices that we harden in 3 tablespoons of oil;
-add 1/2 can of mashed tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of sugar, salt and pepper to taste (simmer for about 10 minutes);
-add in the sauce obtained drained drops, mix, sprinkle with green dill and serve!
Eggplant gnocchi with tomato sauce
Wipe the washed eggplants and peel them. Then cut them into cubes and put them in a pot of water and a little salt to boil. Let them cook for 5-8 minutes, until the pieces are soft. Put them in a colander and let them drain and cool a little. Before you put the boiled eggplant pieces in the bowl, press them a little more with the fork, so that all the water comes out of them. Then put them in the bowl and pass them well with a fork. Add salt and flour little by little and mix until a non-sticky composition results. From the resulting dough you make balls, which you place on a plate powdered with flour.
Put olive oil in a pan, and when it starts to sizzle, add the chopped garlic. After a few moments, add the chopped onion. Leave it to harden a little, then add the tomato sauce, then water. Finally sprinkle with salt, pepper, sugar and bay leaf. Stir and bring to a boil until the sauce drops three fingers and becomes thick. Until the sauce boils, put a pot of water and a little salt to boil, and when it starts to boil add gnocchi. Let it boil for about 10 minutes, then strain the gnocchi, add the sauce and mix well.
When serving, you can sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Gnocchi with tomato sauce and leek - Recipes
A very tasty food and very easy to prepare.
- 500 gr pasta gnocchi, no. 85
- 500 gr Mexican mixture
- 50 gr butter
- 2 cans of tuna in oil
- salt pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper flakes (optional)
Method of preparation :
1. Fry the vegetables in butter for about 10-15 minutes and add salt, pepper and hot pepper.
2. Boil the pasta in salted water according to the instructions on the package, strain it and put it in a bowl.
3. Drain the two cans of oil and pour them together with the vegetables over the pasta (we can use 2-3 tablespoons of oil for extra flavor)
4. Stir to be well blended and serve while hot.
After the selection phase, the best tomatoes are crushed and heated to a temperature above 90 ° C. The juice is separated from the peel, pips and cellulose using a centrifugal process.
Concentration takes place by vacuum evaporation inside stainless steel tanks. The temperature of 65 ° C helps to preserve the aromatic properties of the product before it goes to the pasteurization stage.
Passata is ready for packaging after being heated to about 92 ° C to ensure that it is microbiologically stable. The bottles are filled while the mash is still hot, left for a few seconds at 92 ° C, then cooled in water.
About everything and nothing.
"Butterfish" is the nickname of a fish species scientifically called: Anoplopoma fimbria. It is also known as Sablefish or Black cod. In our country, the nickname has caught on well, so this is the name under which it is found in stores, and less often Black Code. It is a species of fish with a very long life, they can live up to 90 years. It is a fairly fatty fish which gives it a rich aroma and a velvety texture, it is perfect for smoking.
As the name suggests, it has a rich, buttery aroma and a delicate texture.
It is harder to find it fresh with us, and if it is found, it is thawed. Not knowing the date of thawing, I bought directly frozen. It was a big piece and I asked the seller to cut my fillets directly. A good decision, because after thawing, the cut surfaces were perfectly smooth.
The ingredients below are for 4 servings. The price for all the preparation is 45 lei, and the price for a portion 11 lei.
-2 fillets of butterfish of 350g - 30 lei
-2 lg olive oil
-800g potatoes -2 lei
-200g flour -0.5 lei
-3 yolks -1.5 lei
-1 leg leurda 1 leu
For the mayonnaise sauce with leurda:
-1 yolk - 0.5 lei
-1 lg mustard
-1 lg lemon juice For leurda flavored oil:
-1 leg leurda -1 leu -50 ml olive oil 1 leu
-200ml olive oil - 4 lei -1 leg of leurda -1 lei.
-150 ml vegetable soup - 1 leu
Boil the potatoes and peel.
Meanwhile, scald the leurda link, then remove it in cold water. Remove on kitchen towels and then chop finely.
Pass the potatoes, and then mix with flour, egg yolks, leurda, nutmeg powder and salt. Mix well until it acquires the consistency of a dough. Separate the dough into 6 equal pieces. On a surface sprinkled with flour, a roll of 3 cm in diameter is formed from each piece. Then cut the rolls into 3 cm long pieces. You can make some grooves on them with a fork or you can press in the middle with your finger. Boil in trenches for a few minutes in salted water, until they begin to float. When all is ready, mix with a little olive oil to avoid sticking.
It starts as in the case of gnocchi with scalding of the leurde and drying of it. Then mix with 2 tablespoons of oil and mix in a blender. It is set aside.
Mix the egg yolk with the mustard, lemon juice and salt. When the mustard is incorporated, start adding the oil gradually. Rub vigorously and add oil until a thick mayonnaise is formed. Add the chopped leurda and mix well.
Bring the soup to a boil and add the mayonnaise. Stir until smooth. Boil for 3-4 minutes until thickened. Taste and add a little more salt if needed. Pass through a fine strainer, to remove the pieces of leurda that have remained untouched and set aside.
Add salt to the fish on both sides, and then grease with a little olive oil. Heat a grill pan until it starts to smoke. Fry the fish in it on each side for 2 minutes or until you can see the traces of the grill. Place in the oven, preheated to 180° C, in the grill if it has a metal tail or moves in a heat-resistant dish. Keep in the oven for another 7 minutes. When ready, cut into 2 pieces and set aside.
Aroma oil with leurda
A leurda tie is scalded. Remove to cold water and then dry. Mix with the oil in a blender until the leurda is finely chopped. It is then passed through a fine strainer. Only the aromatic oil is preserved.
Use some shallow plates. Put a few pieces of gnocchi and cover with hot mayonnaise sauce. Put a piece of fish over the gnocchi, and at the end sprinkle everything with the aromatic oil.
Aida Parascan recipe: Potato roll with mushrooms and tomato sauce
Aida Parascan prepared a roll for the potato sample. Complete recipe, below.
For the roll: 3 eggs, 2 potatoes, 50g sour cream, 60g flour, 80g butter, nutmeg to taste, salt and pepper to taste.
For mushrooms: 300-400g mushrooms, 1/4 leek, olive oil, 2 cloves garlic, 1 sprig of rosemary, salt and pepper to taste.
For the tomato sauce: 4 tomatoes, & frac12 onion, & frac14 celery stalk, & frac12 carrot, salt, pepper to taste.
1. Boil the potatoes, meanwhile cut the leeks and mushrooms. In the olive oil, cook the leeks with a clove of garlic, then add the mushrooms and cook together.
2. Close the tomatoes in a cross shape and put them in boiling water, then put them in cold water and peel them, cut them and remove the seeds. Cut the onion into carrots and leeks and fry them together with the rosemary that is removed before putting the tomatoes. Then add the tomatoes, salt and pepper and cook over low heat, then put in the mixer and knead.
3. Peel the potatoes and crush them well
4. The butter at room temperature is mixed with a yolk, taking care to become a cream, add sour cream and mashed potatoes. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste. Beat the egg whites well with a little salt.
5. Carefully combine the egg whites with the potato paste, stirring with a whisk from the bottom up so that it does not deflate, and then add the flour. Place in an oven tray and form a 1 cm sheet then bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees. When we take it out of the oven, we immediately take it off the tray to lock the oven. Put on top of the mushrooms that have cooled in the meantime and roll. Sprinkle it with parmesan and put it back in the oven until the parmesan melts. Remove from the oven, cut into slices and serve with tomato sauce.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.