We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A meat-flavored lacto-vegetarian recipe :)). Although we don't really have a main meal without meat, we really like this recipe. The cheese sauce gives flavor to the meaty and slightly crunchy peppers.
- For peppers:
- 3 suitable bell peppers
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice
- 250g fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions
- 2 suitable tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- For the sauce:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 250ml milk
- 200g sour cream
- 100g fresh telemea
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Baked peppers with cheese sauce:
In a bowl put the butter on the fire and leave it until it melts, then add the rice and sauté it for about 2-3 minutes. Until it browns a little. Peel the mushrooms, chop them finely and put them over the rice. 4 minutes or until all the juice left by the mushrooms disappears, then we put preheated water to cover the rice and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the rice is cooked, stirring frequently and adding hot water if necessary.
Meanwhile, peel the tomatoes, seeds and chop them into cubes. Peel the onion, wash it and cut it into thin slices. Cut the peppers in half, wash them and clean the seeds.
When the rice is cooked add the tomatoes, leave for 3-4 minutes, then add the onion and leave everything for another 3-4 minutes until it almost completely subsides. When it is ready, turn off the heat, add the washed and finely chopped parsley, season with salt and pepper and fill the peppers. .Put the stuffed peppers in a heat-resistant tray, which we lined with butter beforehand and put them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Until the peppers are slightly browned.
In a bowl put the butter on the fire and leave it until it melts. When it has melted, add the flour and mix vigorously, adding a little milk until we put it all together. Leave it for 8-10 minutes. Until we obtain a composition of the consistency of a sour cream, then add sour cream and cheese given through a large grater or crushed with a fork. Leave everything for 3-4 minutes, turn off the heat and add the washed and finely chopped parsley.
Baked pepper sauce with garlic
Baked pepper sauce with garlic: the kind of aromatic sauce and so tasty that it is simply good to prepare a double dose. I always grill it, bake it and 2-3 bell peppers or take it out of the freezer. It is fragrant and tastes great.
The recipe is extremely simple, it doesn't have specific quantities, I always put what ingredients and spices I have at the moment: raw tomatoes, green basil, thyme, pepper and freshly ground hot peppers, green garlic, leurda, green parsley, olive oil.
If I make this fish sauce, I also add lemon juice or balsamic vinegar. It's crazy.
What do we need for the recipe for baked pepper sauce with garlic?
- -2-3 bell peppers
- -love 1 head
- -1 very ripe raw tomato
- -some basil leaves (optional)
- -3 tablespoons olive oil
- -freshly ground pepper
How to make a recipe for baked pepper sauce with garlic?
Baked peppers, peeled, garlic, olive oil, peeled tomatoes and seeds are put in a blender and mix well until a fine paste. Add salt, thyme and freshly ground pepper and mix.
If you use green parsley, lemon, vinegar or basil leaves, rosemary, oregano & hellip other spices, put them in the blender from the beginning.
This is a sauce that is prepared quickly, it is important to have baked peppers. Red peppers (kapia, donuts) are sweeter, Romanian bell peppers or green peppers are slightly bitter.
I now used 1 red bell pepper and 1 yellow bell pepper. In combination with raw tomatoes, a sauce with a fantastic flavor comes out.
If the tomato is very ripe, it peels very easily. If it is not very well cooked, you can put it completely, without problems. The sauce will be more sour if the tomato is not cooked well.
This sauce goes well with any kind of meat, fish or vegetables, cooked in any way.
You can make some pasta, for example for this amount of sauce, boil 300-400 g of pasta or 200 g of rice and then serve with this sauce. Enough for 3-4 generous servings.
If the sauce remains, it can be kept in the refrigerator, in a hermetically sealed jar, for 24 hours. No more, because it increases.
It can be made without raw tomatoes, but the finer taste is with raw tomatoes.
We did it today Grilled pussies & ndash see the recipe and homemade sausages , made by us. Of course there was a sauce, and our guests were delighted, there was no sauce left. & # 128578
I recommend you prepare this sauce, it's worth it. & # 128578
Most of the time, what is simple and fast, cooked with love, is absolutely delicious!
Chefal in the oven
Can I also use pangasius fillets? I only eat this type of fish.
Yes, it's just that you can't follow the recipe exactly: I don't think you'll be able to fill the file :)
for real pangasius. they should pay you to eat something like that!
In the three years since I started this culinary blog, I have come as no surprise when it comes to people's tastes in food :) But tastes are not discussed. The truth is that I also prepared a recipe in which I used pangasius and I still haven't been able to figure out what made me buy this fish and then mention that I used this (I better avoid saying) . I really have no excuse, I live in Constanta, so mullet and other fresh fish can be found everywhere (but not the same in the rest of the country).
Baked peppers with white sauce
We choose children fatter peppers and more upright, which we bake. Then we clean them without water. After we have cleaned them, we cut them into wide slices (1 1/2 cm) and place them in a thin layer (1 cm thick) in the bowl greased with butter.
Put in a bowl over low heat, butter and after it has melted we add it flour. mix flour continuously and we are careful not to get caught. Then we add hot milk, in 2-3 rows, chewing with a whisk to loosen the lumps formed to result in a homogeneous sauce. It is then added the salt and optionally increases with lemon juice. After I took it after the fire, I added it finely chopped parsley.
In a bowl of embarrassment, we put baked peppers and on top of that we add white sauce. Do not mix. I was just lifting a little the vegetables with a spoon, from place to place, so that the sauce enters between them.
If we want them to be more consistent and look even more appetizing, we will sprinkle them on top grated Telemea cheese / grated cheese.
Ingredients for the pork breast recipe with plum sauce
- 2.5 kg of breast with pork bone
- 2 bay leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of plum jam
- the water
Baked potatoes with baked pepper sauce
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
To prepare the potatoes, melt the butter, then lift the bowl off the heat and add the oil.
We peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them bigger.
We let them drain on an absorbent towel, then sprinkle salt and rosemary over them.
Using a brush, grease a tray with the mixture of butter and oil, place the potatoes, then grease them with the rest of the butter and oil.
Put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes at 180 degrees, or until the potatoes are lightly browned on top and penetrate.
After turning off the heat, move the potatoes to a bowl and add baked pepper sauce and chopped green parsley over them.
For the sauce, we put the baked pepper in the blender or robot, broken into smaller pieces, the sliced hot pepper, the cleaned garlic and the rest of the ingredients and we pass them until we obtain a homogeneous paste.
Season with salt and the sauce is ready.
This sauce turned out very well, I would have eaten it so easily on bread, but I had to leave it for potatoes and meat.
For the preparation of this sauce, I was inspired by chef Oana and I thank her very much in this way!
Baked peppers with cheese sauce
3 suitable bell peppers
1 1/2 tablespoons rice
250g fresh mushrooms
3 green onions
2 suitable tomatoes (pulp)
1/2 bunch of parsley
1 tablespoon butter
For the sauce:
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon flour
200g sour cream
100g fresh telemea
1/2 bunch of parsley
In a bowl put the butter on the fire and leave it until it melts, then add the rice and sauté it for about 2-3 minutes. Until it browns a little. -4 minutes or until all the juice left by the mushrooms disappears, then we put preheated water to cover the rice and let it simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the rice is cooked, stirring frequently, adding hot water if necessary.
Meanwhile, peel the tomatoes and seeds and chop them into cubes. Peel an onion, wash it and cut it into thin slices. Cut the peppers in half, wash them and clean them of seeds.
When the rice is cooked add the tomatoes, leave for 3-4 minutes, then add the onion and leave everything for another 3-4 minutes until the composition obtained decreases almost completely. When it is ready, turn off the heat, add the washed and finely chopped parsley, season with salt and pepper and we fill the peppers.
We put the stuffed peppers in a heat-resistant tray, which we lined with butter beforehand and we put them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-45 minutes. Until the peppers are slightly browned.
Ingredients noodle pudding with baked cheese
- 120 grams of noodles & # 8211 I used homemade noodles, quite fine, you can use other types of pasta, for example tagliatelle
- 4 large eggs
- 400 grams of greasy cow's cheese, drained of whey
- 100 grams of cream
- 20 grams of butter + a little more for the greased form
- 60 grams of breadcrumbs
- 100 grams of sugar
- optional: 50 grams of raisins soaked in 40 ml. of orange liqueur
- grated peel of 1 orange or 1 lemon (only the intensely colored part of the surface)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- optional powdered sugar for finishing
How to prepare noodle pudding with baked cheese
1. Switch on the oven and set at 180 ° C. Put a pot with 4 liters of water on the fire. When it boils, add 1 tablespoon of salt, then all the noodles in the rain.
2. Boil the noodles for 2-3 minutes, boiling, no more is needed. They are then drained through a sieve and the water in which they boiled is thrown away. Allow the noodles in a sieve, over a bowl, to drain well. Meanwhile, grease with butter and cover with 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs of the total amount a suitable shape for the oven, with dimensions of 32 cm * 20 cm.
3. Put the cottage cheese in a large bowl. Separate the eggs, being careful not to turn the yolk into white. The yolks are placed over the cottage cheese and the egg whites separately, in a large bowl.
4. Over the cottage cheese and egg yolks add the cream, vanilla extract and grated citrus peel. 1 tablespoon of the remaining breadcrumbs is kept, the rest is added over the cottage cheese. Also now add the raisins soaked in orange liqueur (or rum), if you decide to use them. Mix everything well.
5. After the composition has been homogenized, add the boiled noodles, well drained of water. Everything is homogenized.
6. Add 1 pinch of salt to the egg whites and whisk with a blender. Without stopping to mix, gradually add the sugar and continue mixing at high speed, until the sugar dissolves and we get a firm and glossy meringue.
7. Add ¹⁄3 of the beaten egg white over the cheese noodle composition and mix well.
8. After the first slice of egg whites has been incorporated, add the rest and incorporate the spatula, with light movements, trying not to eliminate the air accumulated in the egg whites. We continue to mix lightly until we obtain a homogeneous composition.
9. Pour the composition into the form prepared in point 2.
10. Level the composition well, sprinkle with the remaining breadcrumbs and spread the butter on top, in small pieces.
Noodle pudding with baked cheese & # 8211 baking and turning
11. The pasta pudding with cheese is immediately placed in the oven at 180 ° C, at a medium height. Bake for 40 minutes, then remove from the oven and leave in the form to cool for 15-20 minutes. After this time, cover the shape with a plate of the right size and turn it over in a sure motion. If the form has been well greased and lined with breadcrumbs, the pudding will come off without problems and will fall on the plate, in its place.
12. After the pudding has reached the plate safely, the form rises and we can finish the pudding as desired. I powdered it with a little powdered sugar, but it can just as well be served with a vanilla sauce, with grated chocolate, jam, etc.
Noodle pudding with cheese is portioned and served immediately. It is vanilla, fragrant, with a very pleasant texture, soft and airy. If you give up raisins soaked in alcohol, this pasta pudding with cheese is one of the most suitable desserts for children.
More recipes for desserts and homemade sweets find out by clicking on the picture below.
Ingredients Pumpkin pudding
- 1.6 kg of peeled pumpkin
- 500 grams of cheese (I used half telemea and half lean cow's cheese, well squeezed whey, works perfectly and feta)
- 4 eggs
- 10 tablespoons rice (210 grams)
- 6 tablespoons flour (I used corn flour (corn), of which I put 120 grams)
- 100 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- optional, 1 teaspoon of crushed coriander seeds
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of chopped green parsley (or dill), pepper
pt. on top:
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml yogurt
- 3 tablespoons flour (corn, breadcrumbs)
- oil and flour (breadcrumbs, corn) for some if lined tray
Method of preparation
The way to prepare pumpkin pudding is as simple as can be. The pumpkins are washed and peeled, if raw pumpkins are used there is no need to remove the peel and if more "chubby" pumpkins are used, there is no need to dig out the seeds, as you can see in the picture below, they can be used entirely:
Grate the zucchini on the grater with large holes, add eggs, cheese, rice (raw), flour (in my case corn), greens, chopped garlic and crushed coriander, spices. Pour the oil and mix everything evenly. Very simple and fast, I finished the composition for the pumpkin pudding with cheese.
The composition for the pumpkin pudding is poured into a pan greased with oil and lined with corn flour or breadcrumbs.
The tray in which I baked the pumpkin pie is quite large, 38 & # 21525 cm.
Level the pumpkin pudding composition well in the tray, then sprinkle the cornstarch (or breadcrumbs, which you choose to use for the crust) on top.
Beat the two eggs with the yogurt and spread on top of the pumpkin pudding.
OTHER DELICIOUS RECIPES WITH PUMPKIN & # 8211 CLICK ON PICTURES!
Pumpkin pots with chicken and yolks
Pumpkin salad with yogurt and garlic
"Tatin" tart with pumpkin and goat cheese
Bake the pumpkin pudding in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about an hour, until nicely browned on top. Allow to cool in the pan (serve hot or cold, not hot) and portion.
Pumpkin pudding fits perfectly served as a garnish, with various dishes with meat and sauce (for example, chicken breast with mushroom sauce, beef stew, etc.). It's just as good and simple, I even thought it would be ideal for dinner, with just a little tomato sauce or yogurt & # 8230 although some of my diners also asked for some meatballs: P.
You can find Dora Luca and her magical creations on her personal blog Dora & # 8217s Sweet Treasures.
Baked eggplant with cheese and tomato sauce
- Baked eggplant with cheese and tomato sauce (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Baked eggplant with cheese and tomato sauce
- Preparation of ingredients (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Preparation of ingredients
- Preparation of tomato sauce (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Preparation of tomato sauce
- Eggplants brown over medium heat (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Eggplants brown over medium heat
- Place the first layer of eggplant, then cover with a layer of grated cheese (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Place the first layer of eggplant, then cover with a layer of grated cheese
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Bake for about 40-45 minutes
- Eggplants suns ready when they catch a golden crust and are well penetrated (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Eggplants suns ready when they catch a golden crust and are well penetrated
This dish, rich in tomato sauce, is a famous specialty of the region of southeastern Italy.
- 1 kg of eggplant
- 100 g flour, oil
- 40 g race parmesan
- 400 g mozzarella or other grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- a pepper cut into rounds
For the tomato sauce you need:
- 60 ml of olive oil
- 1 very finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 450 g of fresh or canned tomatoes, cut into cubes
- a few leaves of parsley or basil
Cut the eggplant into slices about one cm thick, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for about an hour.
Meanwhile, prepare the tomato sauce. Fry the onion in oil until translucent, then add the garlic and tomatoes. If using fresh tomatoes, add 50 ml of water. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then add the finely chopped parsley or basil and cook for about 30 minutes.
Drizzle the eggplants with water, then pass them lightly through the flour, on both sides. In a Teflon pan, heat a little oil, and then add a row of eggplant. Brown over medium heat covered with a lid until soft, turn, and bake on the other side. Do the same with the other eggplant rounds.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a heat-resistant dish with a little olive oil, then line with a thin layer of flour. Add a little tomato sauce, then place the first layer of eggplant. Pepper, add a little Parmesan, then cover with a layer of grated cheese. Put a few tablespoons of sauce, a few slices of pepper on top, then place the second layer of eggplant. Repeat until the ingredients are finished. At the end, cover with the remaining tomato sauce, sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley or basil leaves. Bake for about 40-45 minutes, until it catches a golden crust, and the eggplant is well penetrated.
The recipe is inspired by the collection "The best 500 recipes of all time"