- make yeast mayonnaise with 2 teaspoons of sugar and a little warm water that we mix and leave to rise for 10-15 minutes
- in a bowl sift the flour, add the mayonnaise, oil, salt, grated lemon peel and water in which we melted the sugar
- knead until you get a dough that no longer sticks to your hands (if necessary add a little more flour), then leave it to rise for an hour while we make the nutella cream
- grind the hazelnuts in a food processor or put them in the mincer through the finest sieve
- place the finely ground hazelnuts in the food processor, blender and add the powdered sugar, cocoa, salt, mix and gradually add the oil and after that the cream is ready
- it is a very good cream that can be baked on bread and fasting
- Divide the dough into two pieces that are stretched into a rectangular shape and greased with cream, rolled and braided
- place in a cake tray lined with baking paper and leave to rise for another 15-20 minutes
- put it in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes depending on the oven and do the toothpick test and if necessary leave it until it is ready but not more than 60 minutes
For the dough
1 kg of flour
600 ml milk
200 gr sugar
50 gr of fresh yeast
50 gr melted butter
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon essential rom
For the filling
4 tablespoons vanilla sugar (put a vanilla stick in the sugar bowl)
4 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg yolk + 3 tablespoons milk
Jan 27 Cozonac with walnut and cocoa cream
For the dough:
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
For the cream:
Method of preparation
For the dough:
In a small bowl put the yeast, a tablespoon of sugar, 2-3 tablespoons of warm milk and 2 tablespoons of flour
mix the mayo very well and then cover it with cling film and let it rise for 15 minutes
Heat the milk in a saucepan, add the sugar and mix until it melts
In a bowl sift flour, pour mayonnaise, egg yolks, grated orange, rum essence, vanilla sugar and warm milk
knead the composition for a few minutes and then add little by little the previously melted butter and knead for about 20 minutes until the dough becomes very soft and non-sticky
cover with a towel and let rise for 40-60 minutes
until the dough is ready, prepare the cream for the filling
For the cream:
beat the egg whites with the mixer at medium speed until they froth and then add the sugar in 2-3 tranches
when the egg whites become creamy, turn off the mixer and add finely ground walnuts and cocoa
mix with a spatula from bottom to top so as not to leave the egg white cream
when the dough has risen, place it on the work table and divide it into two equal pieces
divide each piece in two, spread both pieces and grease with walnut cream
roll the two pieces and weave them to form the cake (2 large cakes come out of this composition)
do the same with the other two pieces and then place them in shapes lined with butter and baking paper
grease the cakes with beaten egg yolk with a little honey and garnish with nuts and almonds (or whatever you want)
CAKE WITH NUTELLA ROUNDS
Nutella !! What a wonderful invention! I think it was made especially for me & # 8230 Addiction can be seen from a post office, which puts me in front of a rather predictable fact: I present you a cake to suit my desires. I hope you like it too!
600 g flour
150 ml of milk
100 g melted butter
25 g of yeast
180 g sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3 eggs + 1 egg yolk to grease
1 pinch of salt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
grated peel from an orange
450 g nutella
sugar for decoration
To prepare the dough, proceed step by step as in the recipe for the walnut cake:
In a bowl prepare flour, mixed with salt powder. In a cup prepare the mayonnaise: put a little warm milk (1/2 cup), yeast, a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of flour. Mix them and let them rise for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, separate the eggs and heat the rest of the milk. Rub the yolks with the sugar until they become creamy. Add lemon juice, lemon peel and mix. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they become a hard foam.
Then pour the very hot milk over the yolks and mix the composition. Put the mayonnaise in the flour and mix. Add a little of the egg yolks with milk, then the beaten egg whites and finally the vanilla essence. While we are mixing the dough, we put the butter to melt. Then pour the melted butter and knead the dough until it sticks to your hands. Sprinkle a little flour, cover the bowl with a towel and keep it in a warm place until it increases in volume (at least double).
We divide the raised dough into 6 equal parts. We spread each piece in a rectangle, which we will grease with nutella.
Roll the pieces, gather them at the ends and put them in the tray lined with baking paper, in three layers vertically with 2 rows of nutella dough. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
Then grease it with an egg yolk, sprinkle with sugar and put it in the oven for another 2 minutes.
We let the baked cake cool on a grill and then we can serve it & # 8230 I couldn't resist. It can be seen from the pictures, doesn't it? It was hot when I cut it, but I have an excuse: chocolate is my weakness!
Fasting cake with homemade Nutella cream - Recipes
Posted by Postolache Violeta on November 20, 2013 in homemade cake fasting cake cake recipes fasting recipes | Comments: 43
Share if you like:
It looks great. Maybe this year will be the first year when I make cakes :)
I'm glad you like it, I did it two years ago for the first time :)
It looks great !! Pup Vio!
thank you, I'm glad you like it!
mother, technical flour)
the cake instead is & quotmortal & quot)
and this technique was ready for me, I can't wait to get my holiday guests ready!
I really like how you arranged it. and the trick with the ribbons placed on top of the dough, I think I will be inspired by the next cake!
I was also very happy with the idea, it's very effective!
I would applaud you tonight for such a cake recipe, like "Parisian" bv, bv.
Even if I'm not fasting, I kept the recipe in my notebook, ms beautiful.
I'm not fasting either, but I was very happy with this cake!
I also made the cake yesterday and the dough didn't swell. I put quantity for 2 cakes, I mixed the dry yeast with flour as in the recipe, I made the dough, I waited 2 hours and it didn't rise. :( then I made a mayonnaise from a sachet of 10 g dry yeast with a little warm water and a teaspoon of sugar and I added it to the composition and kneaded everything again. and finally it swelled. a came out. Wonderful cake. But what do you think I did wrong the first time. I can't understand that. :(
Most likely it was the yeast of guilt, otherwise I can't explain. It's good that it ended well in the end :)
Instant yeast is mixed only with flour, the active dry yeast granules are mixed with water. On each sachet write what kind of yeast it is.
I use almost exclusively dry yeast (for about 7-8 years, I make bread) and I have never had any problems. maybe it was expired.
it's possible, who knows, I haven't had any problems so far either
I accidentally came across the Recipe Book and I immediately put it in my favorites. I stopped paying attention to this cake because it does not contain animal fats and eggs, which I have to reduce from my diet.
I have to admit that I made it in doubt and I was amazed to find an extraordinarily fluffy and tasty cake only from the given ingredients, plus as a crust it is a pleasure to work with it. I did not use saffron for that I don't usually have it and I don't mind the white color of the cake, I also reduced the amount of sugar.
I already have a traditional cake recipe, but I think the next time I make cake, whether fasting or not, whether on a diet or not, I stop at that because it's too wonderful to put it aside. Thank you very much for recipe!
It looks so good that it convinced me and I already started to do it. Now it's in stage 1 to leaven, I hope it turns out that I have a rather crazy oven. We didn't have saffron, but if we like it (and I don't see why not) I'll do saffron in the future. Bianca.
in the oven until it browns to what degree ?? do not say.
I kept explaining, I have a regular oven, without gradation, so I don't know how many degrees :)
I made it too, it turned out super good, thanks for the recipe.
it looks exceptional and the reviews are excellent I can't wait to try it!
Excellent recipe. Thanks. A wonderful cake came out. Instead of saffron I used turmenic.
I'm glad you liked it, it's very good with a tumor.
now it's in the oven because the recipe enchanted me I kiss you and you know I'm already your fan, good health
You don't have any recipes for 4-year-olds, vio
There are many on the blog, but I did not synthesize them in a specific place, maybe if I find some free time I will try to group them somehow
Very interesting recipe, thank you! Congratulations for the way you teach us, step by step, how to proceed, the photos are extremely suggestive and help a lot. All the best!
super please what flour do you use? THX
I use Grania for the cake, green bag, but I also used country flour for this cake and it turned out very well
Would you please tell me why my cheeses were unwrapped when I put them in the oven? thank you!
Most likely you didn't glue the ends well.
I tried it and it turned out well, everything was ok, apart from the fact that there was no salt, so I would change the recipe a little, I would write A SPOON of salt not a pinch of salt - my opinion
it looks very good and tasty, only it didn't work out for me: I'll try again
could i replace sugar with honey?
Hello! I would try the recipe too, but do I have to knead the dough or just mix the ingredients? Thanks in advance for the answer and congratulations for the blog..I made fff many of your recipes..super explained, so they all came out..I hope let this one come out too! Hot holidays! Madalina
Hello, it must be kneaded but not as in the traditional cake for a long time, but only enough to homogenize.
How do we make cake cake?
& # 8211 cake cake syrup
For the syrup, I heated 500ml of water with 1 tablespoon of rum essence and 3 tablespoons of sugar, stirred until all the sugar melted, and then I turned off the heat. The syrup is left to cool, and has the same aroma as sabarina syrup, if you do not like rum you can use another essence: vanilla, orange, lemon or almond.
& # 8211 Dr. Oetker cake cream
I bought a vanilla flavored Dr. Oetker cake cream, which is easy to prepare. 250ml of cold milk from the fridge is put in a bowl for the mixer, then put over 3 tablespoons of sugar and the contents of the envelope of cream for cakes, mix a little at low speed, then 3 minutes at high speed and the cream is ready ( put in the fridge until we are ready to make the cake).
& # 8211 envelope whipped cream Dr. Oetker
I used only 1 sachet of & # 8220Fream powder for whipped cream desserts & # 8221, which I mixed with 150ml of cold milk from the fridge and beat with the mixer for 3 minutes on high speed, and whipped cream refrigerate until you have finished assembling the cake.
The cake is cut lengthwise into 3 pieces approximately equal in thickness, then the top of the cake is placed first on a plate with the shell down. Syrup the cake top with about 1/3 of the amount of chilled syrup, then place a layer of vanilla cream on top of the syrup top (use about half the amount of cream). Place the middle cake top over the cream, syrup and cover with the rest of the vanilla cream. Place the last cake top on top and syrup with the remaining syrup.
The cake obtained from the cake is decorated with whipped cream and you can also use ornaments for decoration such as multicolored sugar, candied cherries, coconut, candies or chocolate flakes.
Fasting cake with homemade Nutella cream - Recipes
FLOWER CAKE WITH NUTELLA
Philosophers from time immemorial wonder
What can happiness measure
The answer is clear as a sunny day
And it stands in front of you: in a flower!
- 500 gr flour
- 260 ml milk
- 30 gr of fresh yeast
- 50 gr butter at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 or + 1 albumen
- 1 pinch of salt
- lemon peel, orange
- 300 gr nutella at room temperature (even slightly heated either in the microwave or in a bain-marie, to be easier to handle)
WORK PLAN flower cake
- mix the flour with the sugar, butter, a whole egg, the egg white from the other egg, a pinch of salt. Add the yeast dissolved in the warm milk, in which we add the lemon peel and orange.
- Knead until you get a sticky dough. Let it rise for 45 minutes.
- From the dough we form 4 balls, which we spread in sheets the diameter of the tray we use. Then grease with nutella.
- We continue the process with the other 3 sheets, we overlap them, we grease them with nutella. The last sheet will not be greased with nutella.
- In the center we place a bowl of medium diameter, then cut the sheets in half, then in quarters and then in eighths and so on. The result is 16 flower petals. Roll each petal twice.
- Grease the flower with the egg yolk dissolved in a tablespoon of milk.
- leave in the oven heated to 170 degrees until nicely browned on top (about 40 minutes)
- Well, how about this nutella flower cake? Good appetite!
Cozonac Ingredient With Caramel Cream
- 550 grams of flour
- 100 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons oil (sunflower, rapeseed, grape seeds, not olives)
- 4 yolks
- 300 ml. of milk
- 30 grams of fresh yeast
- 100 grams of sugar
- finely grated peel from 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of good quality cocoa
- 1 can of 400 gr. sweetened condensed milk
- optional: pt. finished on top of egg yolk, almond flakes, powdered sugar
Preparation Cozonac With Caramel Cream
Preparation begins the night before. Then, the so-called milk jam (dulce de leche) is prepared, which will be the filling for the cake. That's if you don't buy it ready-made, but it's very easy to make at home. The preserve with sweetened condensed milk is put in a pot and covered with as much water as possible, because it has to boil on medium heat for 3 hours. If the water evaporates, add more hot water so that the can does not stay dry. After 3 hours, turn off the heat and leave to cool in water. It is also good on bread, biscuits, wafers, etc. Find the procedure for obtaining this cream, in video format, by clicking on the picture below.
I had some emotions about how the cream will behave inside the cake. It's not a very light filling and it's quite moist. In the end, it turned out if not the most beautiful, in any case, by far the tastiest cake I've ever tasted.
For this cake with caramel cream, as I told you, I used the recipe for cake with scallops from the book signed by Silvia Jurcovan.
Preparation of scalded dough for cake I described it in great detail in an older article. Click on the picture below for the dough recipe described in the smallest details.
Anyway, in the following I also described what I did for this cake with caramel cream, step by step.
Maya with scalded dough
1. The mayonnaise with scalded dough with which we start the preparation is the one that keeps the cake fresh for a much longer time than an ordinary dough. He will do the same for this cake with caramel cream. So sift the flour. 50 grams of the total amount is placed separately in a large bowl (the one in which you will knead).
2. From the total amount of milk, put on the fire 100 ml., In a small saucepan. When the milk boils, pour over 50 grams of flour and mix. The paste that forms is spread with the back of the spoon in a thin layer on the walls of the vessel, to cool faster.
3. Separately, mix the yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar until liquefied. When the scallop in the bowl is barely warm (about 37-38 degrees) add the liquefied yeast and mix well. Cover with a kitchen towel and let it rise until it is visibly swollen and the mass of the mixture is full of blisters.
Kneading and leavening the dough
4. While the yeast is growing, rub the yolks well with the salt and sugar in a bowl. Add the grated citrus peel, the remaining 200 ml. of lukewarm milk, 1 tablespoon oil (I used walnut oil), vanilla and 1/2 of the melted butter, but by no means hot.
5. After the yeast-scalded crust has risen, add it to the mixture of egg yolks, milk and butter and mix well.
6. If kneading manually, add this liquid mixture over the flour little by little, kneading vigorously for at least 30 minutes. For the dough of this cake with caramel cream, I relied, as I said, on the help of the food processor. The robot kneaded for about 15 minutes, on gear 1.
7. After the dough is well kneaded, add the rest of the melted butter (but not hot). Continue to knead until you get a smooth, non-sticky crust. Only after the second batch of butter is added will the dough for this caramel cream cake become truly non-sticky.
8. I obtained 1160 grams of dough, of which I put 600 grams aside in a bowl greased with oil. To the remaining 560 grams I added 1 tablespoon of cocoa and 1 tablespoon of oil. I kneaded until it was well blended, then I placed the cocoa dough in another bowl greased with a thin film of oil. Adding cocoa in half of the dough has the role of helping us to get that beautiful, appetizing section, which attracted you to click on the picture in which you saw my cake with caramel cream.
9. The two bowls are wrapped with food foil and placed in a warm place, to grow until they double in volume.
Assembling the cake
10. The raised dough (both colors) is turned over on the work surface greased with oil. They are divided into two equal parts.
11. First lay one of the white pieces in the form of a rectangle about half a centimeter thick (picture 1). It can be stretched with the twister, but it works just as well with the palms.
12. Spread an identical piece of cocoa dough and place it on top of the white one. Press lightly, to adhere the layers of dough between them. The caramel cream mixes vigorously to make it softer. Grease ½ the contents of the box on top of the cocoa dough. (picture 2). We thus obtained the two-tone layer of dough for this cake with caramel cream.
13. Repeat identically with the other two pieces (one white and one with cocoa) of dough.
14. Roll the dough into two identical cylinders. The two cylinders are twisted and placed in the cake pan lined with a double layer of baking paper. Attention, my tray is 38 & # 21512 cm, so you need a large tray!
15. You can finish the surface with beaten egg yolk with 1 teaspoon of cold water. I cut in a few places with a very sharp knife, both for practical reasons, to avoid cracking my baking cake as much as possible, and for aesthetic reasons. I then greased the visible surface of the caramel cream cake dough with very little milk and sprinkled a few almond flakes.
Baking and cooling
16. Turn on the oven and set at 180 ° c. Meanwhile, the cozonac placed in the form is covered with a damp kitchen towel and kept in a warm place, to rise another 25 minutes & # 8211 half an hour.
17. I baked this cake with caramel cream in the preheated oven at 180 ° c for 50 minutes. After the first 25 minutes, I lifted the sheets of baking paper from the sides of the mold to prevent the caramel cream from leaking out. I also covered the cake with another sheet of baking paper, well moistened, so that the fire doesn't take it too hard.
18. The cake with baked caramel cream is cooled on a special grill for cakes, lying alternately, 15 minutes on each side, on both long sides. Then it can be placed vertically on the grill until it cools completely.
Cozonac with caramel cream & # 8211 serving
It is good not to cut the cake with caramel cream until it is completely cold. I tell you the truth, the sublime scent, the imagination that had gone crazy and in addition the few caramelized pieces of cream, spilled on the baking paper, which had nowhere to hide from me, did not let me endure too much. I cut this cake with caramel cream while it was still warm. I discovered, as I hoped, the layers of fluffy white dough alternating with those with cocoa and rich caramel cream. I think that because of such dishes, the term foodporn appeared! Maybe it was a little too much cream. If I put only 300 grams, the cake would have had a better hold, but, hey ?! But this sublime taste.
Enjoy, dear ones, and don't forget that traditions are kept with pleasure when they do not become constraints, when we can interpret and adapt them to the times in which we live!
Fasting cake with homemade Nutella cream - Recipes
2 EL gehackten Dill
2-3 EL Mehl
6-7 EL Pflanzenöl
1/2 EL Zucker
1-2 EL Essig
Kartoffel schälen, würfeln mit Wasser bedecken, etwas salzen und einen Brühwürfel.
Weich kochen, Wasser davon in einen Topf abgießen, Kartoffel im Topf zugedeckt warm halten.
In einem Topf eine Mehlschwizte machen. Mehl mit Öl und dem Dill anschwitzen, vom Ofen wegziehen und aufgefangenes Kochwasser von den Kartoffel zügig mit dem Schneebesen einrühren (schnell, damit sich keine Klümpchen bilden). Mit etwas Salz, dem Zucker und dem Essig zu einer leicht säuerlichen Soße abschmecken. (Vorsicht mit der Menge von Essig, kann schnell zu sauer werden)
Die Dillsoße wird dann über die Salzkaroffel geschüttet. Dazu passt Faschiertes / Fleischpflanzel wie im Bild.
Fasting cake with walnuts, shit or candied fruit
This fasting cake recipe it's very simply, comes out a cozonac tastes and will satisfy even the most demanding tastes. I will write to you step by step recipe, with all the secrets, as I usually write for a guaranteed success. More cake recipes (Moldovan, authentic recipe, the one with many yolks or economical cake, without kneading) see here .
To tell you fasting cake recipe with walnuts, shit or raisins, quantities for 2 fluffy and greasy cakes:
- -1 kg pastry flour 000
- -1 cup of sugar (250 g)
- -1 teaspoon grated salt
- -shell of 2 lemons or 1 lemon and an orange
- -seeds from 1 vanilla pod or essence
- -2 sachets of dry yeast or as fresh as a walnut
- -150 ml oil
- -500 ml of warm water
- -a turmeric knife tip, if you have one (it will give you a pleasant, yellow color)
- Walnut filling:
- -300 g walnuts, hazelnuts, ground almonds
- -200 g sugar
- -rom, cognac or rum essence
- - enough water to make a cream
- Other fillings:
- -candy fruits of any kind
- -dried fruits: raisins, cherries, cranberries, dates, smodchine. etc.
- -nut kernels, almonds, hazelnuts ..
- -1 tablespoon of honey and water
- -1 tablespoon sugar and water
All ingredients used, it is good to be at room temperature. Sift the flour, mix the dry yeast (I only use dry) and make a hole in the middle. Put warm water here, in which the sugar, salt, turmeric and flavors have dissolved and kneading begins. When everything is incorporated, add the warm oil, little by little. If the dough still needs warm water or flour, add it until you get a suitable dough, not very soft, but to come off the hand. You can never give the exact amount of water needed for a dough, because it depends a lot on the flour, how dry it is, how much gluten it contains, etc. See here the secrets of leavened dough.
This is what the dough looks like after kneading.
Cover with a clean napkin and leave to rise in a warm place away from currents.