Beat the eggs in a tall bowl, along with the vanilla sugar sachet and the 4 tablespoons of sugar.
Put the essences, the 2 cups of flour and baking powder and mix well.
Add the milk, and if necessary, add the other half cup of flour.
Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
In a cauldron put oil to heat, put the spoon in oil, then take the dough and fry.
The donuts are removed on a paper napkin to absorb excess oil.
At the end, powder it with sugar and serve it with chocolate or strawberry sauce.
Here's how to make the softest, fluffiest donuts - In. Place the donuts on a paper towel, sprinkle with powdered sugar and. No eggs and no milk - The fluffiest and tastiest fasting donuts. Then transfer the donuts on a plate, powder them with powdered sugar and.
Follow the recipe and use this unique trick to get fluffy donuts, which you can serve simple, with powdered sugar, or later filled with chocolate or jam. Desserts & rsaquo Sweet urban savory pastries.
Fluffy donuts, made with a spoon - The recipe is inherited from my grandmother and even reminds me of the taste of childhood
Ingredients (for 50 pieces): 200 grams of fat cow yogurt, 2 eggs, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 2 tablespoons sugar, a vial of vanilla essence, a baking powder, 300 grams of flour, grated rind of a lemon, an sachet of vanilla sugar.
How is it prepared? In a bowl, beat the eggs with a sachet of vanilla sugar until all the sugar melts. Add the vanilla essence, yogurt, and sift the flour mixed with baking powder. Mix all the ingredients well and add the grated lemon peel. The result will be a very soft, creamy dough. Heat oil in a non-stick pan or in a saucepan.
Using a teaspoon, take the dough with a spoon and put it in hot oil. Each time, first put the spoon in the hot oil and then take the dough, so it will not stick. After the donuts are baked on both sides, remove them with a spatula on a kitchen napkin to absorb the excess oil, then powder them with vanilla sugar while they are still hot. We wish you good appetite and increase your cooking!
Fasting donuts - How to make them fluffy without milk. The secret of housewives
Here is a recipe for fasting donuts that you will never give up. Try them and you won't be sorry!
Do you have a craving for donuts but do you own them? Don't worry! With the help of this recipe you will get the fluffiest and tastiest donuts, without using fruit ingredients.
With this dessert you will delight the whole family and you will continue to prepare it even after fasting. Here are the ingredients you need to prepare these fasting donuts!
- 200 ml of water
- frying oil
- a pinch of salt
- a tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- half a kilogram of white flour
- powdered sugar
- a sachet of vanilla sugar
- 50 ml of oil
- 25 grams of fresh yeast
Method of preparation:
In a small bowl put the yeast, two or three tablespoons of warm water and a tablespoon of sugar and mix well. Let the maya grow. Meanwhile, mix the flour, remaining sugar, salt and vanilla sugar in a larger bowl. Heat the water and add the mayonnaise over the dry ingredients. Warm water is poured over the composition along with oil and vanilla essence.
Knead the dough well and leave it to rise for at least 30-40 minutes. It is then divided into two pieces of which two sheets are spread on a surface powdered with flour. Using a glass, form the donuts and fry them in very well-heated oil. If you want, you can fill them with jam or jam. At the end, powder the donuts with sugar. Serve hot.
APLV fluffy donut recipe!
For the APLV fluffy donut recipe you need:
- 500 gr flour
- 4 yolks
- 250-300 ml milk or 100 warm warm water and 150-200 ml of mineral water
- 1 cube of fresh yeast / 1 sachet of dry yeast
- 15 gr vanilla sugar
- lemon / orange peel
- a pinch of salt*
- 500 ml oil
Fluffy donuts like they used to. The traditional recipe.
- For starters, if you use fresh yeast, dissolve / raise it in 100 ml milk / lukewarm water.
- When the yeast has risen (it is like foam on top) you can start adding the yolks and mix
- Now add the vanilla sugar, lemon peel and salt and continue to stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Now add the flour and mix until the dough is formed
- When you can no longer mix with the spoon, knead by hand until the dough becomes homogeneous and elastic
- Don't be scared if the dough is softer. That's the way it should be.
- Leave the leavened dough for 40-45 minutes. Covered and in a warm place
- After the dough has risen, grease the place where you will work with oil and spread the dough to the thickness of a finger (2 cm)
- Cut the dough with a glass
- In a pot of 22-24 cm in circumference, heat the oil well
- Put the dough in the hot oil, turn the heat to medium and turn the dough when golden.
- Remove the donuts on an absorbent napkin
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top
The fluffy donut recipe is ready.
Appreciate the Facebook page to receive the latest recipes and ideas by Kaefra © Click here
Red and fluffy donuts (made of leavened dough)!
Fluffy and airy donuts that don't look like rubber after cooling! Who could refuse them? They are very easy to prepare: the culmination is the leavening of the dough, because 70% of the result depends on it. We consider these donuts to be ideal: moderately sweet and very tasty. Try them yourself!
INGREDIENTS (FOR 18 PIECES):
-300 ml of milk (you can replace it with water)
-2 egg yolks (you can use a whole egg, but the dough prepared only with yolks is finer)
-sugar powder - for serving.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Put the sifted flour, salt, caster sugar, vanilla sugar and dry yeast in a deep bowl. Mix very well.
2.Add the yolks, warm milk and melted and cooled butter. Initially mix with a spoon, then knead the dough with your hands until it becomes homogeneous and non-sticky. It must remain soft.
If the dough is still sticky after kneading, add a little more flour. If it is too strong, add a little milk.
3. If you want, you can prepare the dough with the help of the food processor.
4. Shape the dough into a ball and place it in a deep bowl.
5. Cover it with a lid or cling film and leave it to rise for 60-90 minutes in a warm place. It must increase its volume twice (the fermentation time depends on the ambient temperature).
6. Knead the leavened dough a little, then divide it into 18 pieces weighing about 50 g. Shape them into balls and cover them with cling film. Let them rest for 10 minutes.
7. Make a hole in the middle of each ball of dough, giving it the shape of a ring. To prevent it from deforming during oil transfer, you can place future donuts on the squares of baking paper.
8. Cover the prepared preparations with food foil and let them grow well for another 20-30 minutes (maybe more). The better they "rest", the more airy the donuts will be.
9. Heat a large amount of oil in a tall saucepan (this will avoid splashing the work surface with oil). Dip a donut into it and, by inserting a sushi stick into the hole in the middle of it, rotate it a few times.
10. Fry the donuts over low heat, on both sides, until golden brown.
11. Transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to remove excess oil.